Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Tom Stoppard's Arcadia


Pastoral, bucholic landscape... Classical temperament..

The Queen of Green Prunes decided to comment but the software failed us both miserably. Here's the lost comment, fortunately recovered via a different electronic channel:

" You win, I forgive him. Coincidentally, "Shakespeare in Love" is the movie I hate. You got me curious so I'll have to reread a few plays I have at home.What exactly is a "cluster of sexual mating"? I kind of agree more with Erica Jong's view of a perfect fuck; the only downside is that it doesn't give us enough time to go through the, as you very well put it, "learning curve regarding each other's bodies and sexual languages". Your perfect fuck is much more of a perfect love making.And why does a "orgasmic final experience" have to be penetrative? I suppose that's a typical male view."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi to every single one, it's truly a nice for me to go to see this web site, it contains priceless Information.

Have a look at my page verzekeringwiki.net

Anonymous said...

I think the admin of this web site is really working hard in favor of his web
page, for the reason that here every material is quality based stuff.


My blog post ... Shekinahhouse.org

Anonymous said...

smokeless cigarettes, ecig, electronic cigarettes, vapor cigarette, e cigarette reviews, electronic cigarette reviews